Health and safety in aviation are paramount. When it comes to procuring aviation PPE and workwear, there’s no room for error and yet the complexities of keeping an airside workforce are many and varied. The secret is to forge a successful relationship with your PPE supplier. Here’s a guide to the qualities and services you should look for in your PPE supplier:
- A problem-solving mentality Your PPE and workwear supplier should go beyond merely selling you the safety clothing, accessories and equipment you need. At Contego, we collaborate closely with our customers to ensure safety workwear is continually being developed and expanded. For example, we developed our Aviation Bump Cap as a result of our customers raising safety concerns about head and hearing protection. When you’re choosing your airside PPE supplier, make sure they thrive on customer feedback to develop products that suit your requirements too.
- A consultative approach If your PPE supplier has a knowledgeable team behind them, they can work with you to make your job more manageable. We worked closely with Do & Co, supporting their airline catering division to suggest products and supply crucial information about standards and legislation to save their health and safety team precious time. By monitoring their PPE and workwear requirements, we were able to consolidate their styles and products to reduce their costs and inventory and help them overcome purchasing challenges.
- A reliable and trusted partner Choosing a dedicated specialist with years of experience counts for a lot. Contego Aviation Services understands the distinct requirements of the aviation industry and has dedicated time to ensure that airport workwear ordering is as simple as possible. We even help with planning, thanks to our supply chain management facility, because we know how crucial airside PPE is – deadlines simply can’t be missed. And whatever the weather, you can trust us to protect your airside teams, come rain or shine.
- Access to everything you need
Does your PPE supplier offer everything you need to protect your workforce? Or do you have to work with several suppliers? Contego Aviation Solutions has worked hard to become a one-stop-shop offering a wide range of PPE to make life as simple as possible for our customers. From a considerable choice of ear defenders to an excellent range of safety boots, we protect your teams from head to toe. What’s more, we’re continually adding new workwear and PPE items, responding to our customer demands.
- Value-added services Our services go beyond just providing the clothing and equipment you need. At Contego, we help make your teams look on-brand with our embroidered and heat-sealed uniforms, designed by our in-house team. The entire process can be managed using our Online Management Portal, which makes reordering easy. Plus, the system allows parameters to be set around who can reorder workwear. Simplicity doesn’t stop there – our WEARPACK® service means that workwear and equipment are labelled with names and departments before it leaves us, making internal distribution of kit as easy as possible.
Contego Aviation Solutions stocks a wide range of corporate workwear, protective clothing and PPE for the aviation industry, including our WEARMASTER® range. We also provide a bespoke uniform design and manufacture service to ensure you get precisely what you are looking for in a company uniform. The friendly and expert team at Contego Aviation Solutions is always on hand to give advice and guidance on the right workwear, PPE and protective clothing for your needs. Contact us now on 0800 122 3323 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.